Heading to Wisconsin Dells this summer? Then you need a Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Card! One card can save you money on multiple Wisconsin Dells attractions, accommodations, campgrounds, shopping, and restaurants.
To get a card, come out to the live broadcasts listed below. The first 500 people (age 16 and older) at each stop will receive a pair of cards. Here’s where to find the Magic Crew and get your cards…
- Friday, May 24 at Bergstrom Chevy in Middleton (3605 Tribeca Dr.) from 12-1:30PM
- Monday, May 27 at Schoepp Motors West (3440 Tribeca Dr., Middleton) from 10AM-1PM
Find these locations on the Magic 98 Event Calendar too.
Frequently asked questions…
Can I pick up books for other family members who can’t make the appearance?
- No, to make sure that we get the 2019 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards out to the people who joined us at that event, we must only give out two (2) cards per person, age 16 and older.
- No, all of the 2019 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards will be distributed during appearances. You can find these appearances listed on the event calendar section of our website.
- Not for all attractions, but to be safe, we recommend having a card for children at or near the age of one and older.
- Those in line will get a number, 1 through 500. If you receive a number, you are guaranteed two cards.
- The first 500 people at the event will get a number. Magic 98 begins to give these numbers out between 15 and 30 minutes prior to the broadcast start time. You need to be in line at the time the Magic 98 representative distributes the numbers. You cannot take a number for someone who is (for example) parking the car or in the bathroom.
- Yes, there are different versions. Unfortunately, the on-air talent, other Magic 98 representatives, and the host business owner do not know which cards will be given away at the appearance.
- It is always our main goal to have everyone get a card. Supplies are limited, so we suggest you get there 30 minutes prior to the start time of the broadcast to secure a place in line and maximize your chances of getting a card. If you do not get a card that day, please go to Magic98.com and look at the event calendar section for your next opportunity to get a pair of cards.
- No, the Magic 98 staff has been instructed by Wisconsin Dells to only hand out two (2) books per person 16 years or older in attendance during the appearance.
- No. The cards will be distributed two per person (16 years and older) per live broadcast. Please be respectful of all Magic 98 listeners who are trying to make it to the broadcast to pick up cards. Our goal is to get these cards into as many hands as possible so the largest number of families can enjoy the Dells.
- Absolutely not! Magic 98 and the Wisconsin Dells have entered into a partnership promising that no cards will be sold or bartered. If this happens here, online, or in the Wisconsin Dells, we will lose the opportunity to distribute them in our community.
- Yes, admission is subject to availability on a first-come basis. Season Opener Cards are valid May 24 through July 2, 2019. See individual attractions on the card for full details and restrictions.