Pat & Bob present 6:50 Trivia each weekday morning. The first caller at 321-0098 with the correct answer wins. You can win once every 30 days and must be 18 or older.
Here are some previous questions and answers:
- Which team last repeated as Super Bowl champions? New England Patriots
- In 1964, an FBI investigation concluded that the hit song ____________________ did not have pornographic lyrics. "Louie Louie"
- Buddy Holly wrote "That'll Be the Day" after seeing actor ____________________ use the phrase in the 1956 movie The Searchers. John Wayne
- What sitcom replaced Happy Days as America's top-rated TV show? Its spin-off, Laverne and Shirley
- Complete this classic advertising slogan: "Come alive, you're in the ____________________ generation." Pepsi
- What does Abe Vigoda say in the famous "football game" TV commercial? "That hurt."
- Name a James Bond movie with "gold" in the title. Goldfinger, Goldeneye, The Man With the Golden Gun
- What music legend performed at inaugural parties for presidents Carter, Clinton, and Obama? Aretha Franklin
- What car company is mentioned in the Eagles' song "Take It Easy"? Ford
- ____________________ was the first U.S. president to appoint an African-American cabinet member. Lyndon Johnson, with the 1966 nomination of Robert Weaver to be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- In 2006, Australian police discouraged groups of young people from gathering in a neighborhood by blasting the music of ____________________. Barry Manilow
- What song does Elaine dance to in a popular episode of Seinfeld? "Shining Star" by Earth Wind and Fire
- TV character ____________________ said, "atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed." Robin, as the Batmobile was warming up
- The first hit from the Eagles' album Hotel California was ____________________. "New Kid in Town"
- He appeared in Dirty Dancing and Jurassic Park, but actor Wayne Knight is best known for portraying TV character ____________________ on Seinfeld. Newman
- In January 1912, New ____________________ became America's 47th state. Mexico