Magic 98 wants to reward you with Magic Money. Listen for your chance to call in and guess the round dollar jackpot amount. If you're guess is correct, the cash is yours.
Congratulations to longtime listener Carrie Schuab of Madison who won $337 and a 'Spring Cleaning' package from PODS of Wisconsin Moving & Storage, Solved on Tuesday, August 26 with Pat & Bob.
A new game starts on Tuesday afternoon with Sara Freeman!
Here are the official rules:
- You may play once every 30 days but only one winner per household per year (365 days, not calendar year). Therefore, if you or anyone in your household has won, you may not play.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to play Magic Money.
- Listen for the chance to call in and guess at the current Magic Money jackpot. It is always a round-dollar amount.
- When you hear another person's guess, listen to hear if it was too high, too low...or on the money!
- Each contest runs until someone wins. A new game will start shortly thereafter. There are great bonus prizes, too.
- Did you know that since Magic Money began in 1984, Magic 98 listeners have won hundreds of thousands of dollars?! It's time you won, too!