1. Magic 98 WMGN will be awarding a Kid of the Week t-shirt from Thompson Investment Management and a $25 check (will be made out to the winning child) from Madison Property Management. Prizes may change without notice.
2. People may register a child to be the ‘Kid of the Week’ by entering through our website at www.magic98.com. The picture submitted must be in jpg format as an attachment, not part of the body of the e-mail. Please send at least one good, clear head shot.
3. The child must be between the ages of 6 months and 10 years old. Entries must include the child’s name, age, address, phone number and t-shirt size as well as the name, address and phone number of the person submitting the entry. Each entry must also include a clear picture of the child that will be posted on our website where it will remain for one week.
4. One entry per person, regardless of method. One entry is good for the duration of the contest. Non-winning entries will remain in the pool of entries from which the weekly winner is chosen.
5. Once a person has been chosen as ‘Kid of the Week’, they may not enter again. One winner per household.
6. No purchase necessary. Employees of Magic 98 WMGN, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, any participating sponsors, and their immediate families are not eligible.
7. By participating in the contest, each contestant grants permission, without further compensation, to Magic 98 WMGN and all sponsors participating in this contest to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with this contest.
8. The ‘Kid of the Week’ will be announced every Monday morning on the Magic 98 morning show. Winning entries are subject to verification. Any entry which is ineligible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, or tampered with, is null and void. Magic 98 is not responsible for late, postage due, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or illegible mail. In addition, Magic 98 is not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions or for technical failures of any kind.
9. Odds of winning are based on the total numbers of entries submitted prior to each drawing.
10. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Magic 98.
11. Magic 98 reserves the right to extend or end this contest at any time without prior notice.