Summer Wednesday nights are magical in downtown Madison when the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra presents Concerts on the Square. You could be one of the thousands of people hunting for prime Capitol lawn real estate . . . or you could be a V.I.P. guest of Magic 98! Sit up close to the orchestra with a catered dinner from CIRC at the Madison Concourse Hotel. It’s a night of beautiful music and great food.
The theme for this week's concert is "Eastern Elements" featuring soloist Ravikiran playing an Indian instrument called the chitravina. Our table will be hosted by Bob Bonner and Raina Bartell. We'll be joined this week by Andrea Loeffelholz from Brooklyn, Sandy Andres from Verona, Tricia Ford from Sun Prairie, Erica Box from Middleton, and their guests.
- Daytime phone number
- Birth date
- Your dinner choice if you win (be sure to pick one for your guest when you enter)
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich with mayonnaise jalapeno on sourdough
- Grilled Chicken Walnut Pesto Sandwich with fresh mozzarella on ciabatta bread
- Spinach with Soft Sheep's Milk Cheese with almonds, grilled fennel, marinated olives, and sherry vinaigrette
- Roasted Peanut and Chicken Salad with lemon herb aioli
Website (entry blank below)
Fax to (608) 441-0098 (please include your entree choices)
Mail to Concerts on the Square, 730 Rayovac Dr., Madison WI, 53711 (please include your entree choices)