Congratulations to Kelly Schwersinske of Stoughton, Magic's 2016 Millionaire for a Day!
A limo will pick up Kelly and a guest one morning soon for a trip to Magic 98 and an on-air visit with Pat and Bob, who will hand over a pile of cash: one day's interest on a million dollars! But that's only the beginning of what our millionaire receives:
- $500 to spend at Goodman Jewelers.
- You'll get an aerial tour of Madison, leaving from Middleton Municipal Airport.
- $500 in spa services from Kneaded Relief.
- Dinner for eight at Bonefish Grill, a celebration that's fit for a millionaire, from appetizers and drinks to dinner and dessert.
- A house-cleaning from Crispy Clean.
- A flight from Chicago-Rockford International Airport to Riviera Maya, Mexico, for an all-inclusive three-night stay at the Riu Yucatan, thanks to Apple Vacations.
Who wouldn't want to be Magic 98's Millionaire for a Day?