American Family Children’s Hospital Radiothon 2020
Written by Magic 98 on October 22, 2020
WOW!!! Thank You! Together We Raised $498,241 for the AFCH.
Here are just some of the ways donations have been used in past years:
- Funded a Child Life Specialist position in the Emergency Department to help patients and their families cope with fear, pain, and anxiety.
- Provided supplies for the Positive Image Center which offers wigs, hats, and salon services to patients free of charge.
- Provided gas cards and transportation resources for families who need help getting to and from the hospital, including those who need treatments several times each week.
- Supported Tyler’s Place sibling care, so parents can stay with their hospitalized child while the siblings are taken care of in a nurturing and therapeutic environment.
- Provided dinners for thousands of moms, dads, and patient visitors.
How can you become a Champion for Kids?
- You become a champion by donating just $15 a month!
Share this page with your friends! Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram —ALL OVER! Use the Hashtag #Champion4Kids!
Donations to the American Family Children’s Hospital and UW Health are managed by the University of Wisconsin Foundation, the official fundraising and gift-receiving organization for the University of Wisconsin-Madison and UW Health. The UW Foundation is a publicly supported charitable organization under sections 501(c)(3), 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(iv) of the IRS Code. A gift is fully tax deductible unless the donor receives goods and/or services in exchange for her or his contribution or as long as the value of any goods or services received qualify as ‘low cost articles’ under section 513(h)(2).
A special THANK YOU to our sponsors!