Drive-Thru Flu Clinic
|Date:||October 19, 2020|
For Dane County adults and children 6 months through 18 years who do not have health insurance, and Dane County children 6 months through 18 years who have BadgerCare or Medicaid, the Drive-Thru Flu Clinic at Alliant Energy Center can help. The clinic will be open until November 21, or until supplies last.
(If you have insurance, please get your flu vaccine at your doctor’s office or a pharmacy. Vaccine Finder is a helpful website to locate a flu vaccine in our area.)
Please enter the Alliant Energy Center clinic at the Olin Avenue entrance for flu shots. Throughout the day, Tuesday through Friday, they update approximate wait times for flu shots on Twitter.
- Located at 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI 53713
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 8:00am-4:00pm
- No appointment needed
- You can stay in your car unless you have a medical reason to leave it.
- If you are not arriving via car, we can accommodate walk-ups and bike-ups.
- No ID is needed and you won’t be asked for your immigration status. We will ask for your name, date of birth, and address so we can record that you received a vaccine.
- Interpretation is available.
- Please wear clothing that will make your upper arm available for the vaccine. For children under the age of 5, their upper thigh needs to be accessible. Children can stay in their car seat while receiving the vaccine.