20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I used to be a quite the equestrian in barrel racing.
2. The sight of blood or needles can make me faint. Literally.
3. I can eat a dozen super fire hot wings and barely break a sweat.
4. I can play piano, flute and guitar. (None of them well, anymore)
5. I can sing.
6. I can’t act.
7. When I was little I always wanted to be a veterinarian but….see #2.
8. When I retire I want to open an animal sanctuary.
9. My eyes were blue until I was six. Now they’re green.
10. I actually think spiders are pretty cool but they have the ability to paralyze me with fear.
11. I love snakes.
12. I’ve had seven different pet cats since the age of three.
13. I’ve never eaten a beet.
14. I have eaten chocolate covered ants. On a dare.
15. I studied abroad for a semester.
16. I don’t have a “favorite” color but I gravitate towards warm colors. Yellow, red, warm lavender.
17. My favorite flowers are lilacs.
18. I could live the rest of my life without chocolate. I don’t have a sweet tooth.
19. I adore cheese.
20. I want to live to be 100. I have a lot of stuff to do.
I love to travel. I certainly wouldn’t call myself a seasoned expert but I have experienced the cultures of a handful of different countries from Honduras to France. I still have a few places on my “list
I have a lot of friends who are always looking for different ways to have fun with their dogs. Socializing with other people and dogs is a great way to create a well balanced pet. So, in
A little over a month ago I posted a blog asking if there was any interest in reading a “Dog Blog” every week where I would feature a listener question about dog behavior or health or training
If you are a dog owner and a dog lover, I think you know how lucky we are to live in communities that embrace our love for dogs. The dog parks in and around Madison are amazing.
I love vegetables. I was never that kid who was made to stay at the table until I ate all my lima beans or cauliflower. I always cleaned my plate and asked for seconds when it came
I wouldn’t call myself a dumpster diver. In fact, I’m not even really a trash picker in the honest sense of the term, since I don’t drive around purposefully looking for discarded items at the end of
Magic 98 had its first ever Women’s Wellness Retreat this past weekend. It was a chance to get away from the everyday hazards of life and take care of your inner well-being. I’ve been thinking a lot
Spring is about ready to unleash itself. I can just feel it. Even though we’re still having icky winter weather right now, I think the smell in the air is different. It’s fresher and cleaner. The birds
I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m kind of a girly girl. I like pretty, shiny things. I like things that smell luxurious, and I appreciate the soft textures and scents of lotions and soaps. There’s something
I decided to try an experiment by taking myself off social media for a week. I recently posted an angry rant on Facebook about not being serviced by a company when I wanted them to. I was