20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I used to be a quite the equestrian in barrel racing.
2. The sight of blood or needles can make me faint. Literally.
3. I can eat a dozen super fire hot wings and barely break a sweat.
4. I can play piano, flute and guitar. (None of them well, anymore)
5. I can sing.
6. I can’t act.
7. When I was little I always wanted to be a veterinarian but….see #2.
8. When I retire I want to open an animal sanctuary.
9. My eyes were blue until I was six. Now they’re green.
10. I actually think spiders are pretty cool but they have the ability to paralyze me with fear.
11. I love snakes.
12. I’ve had seven different pet cats since the age of three.
13. I’ve never eaten a beet.
14. I have eaten chocolate covered ants. On a dare.
15. I studied abroad for a semester.
16. I don’t have a “favorite” color but I gravitate towards warm colors. Yellow, red, warm lavender.
17. My favorite flowers are lilacs.
18. I could live the rest of my life without chocolate. I don’t have a sweet tooth.
19. I adore cheese.
20. I want to live to be 100. I have a lot of stuff to do.
Recently, Dr. Oz came out to say his mother has Alzheimer’s disease. He also stated he feels guilty for missing many of the early signs of Alzheimer’s. I watched his Today Show interview and was shaking my
As I was planning my trip to Ireland, my mom was so excited for me. She told me I probably have more Irish blood running through my veins than I think I do. Well, you can’t make
I am fresh from my vacation to Ireland with a group of Magic 98 listeners and I will tell you that it was by far one of the best trips I have ever taken. I fell in love with
It’s migrating bird season and since the weather has been nice over the past couple of weeks I’m ready to get out and enjoy what I see and hear. I’ve gotten pretty good at identifying what birds
My grandfather passed away in 1994 at the age of 91 preceded by my grandmother eight years earlier. When we went through and cleaned out the house, my brother and I each took the things we wanted.
Just in time for the big game, Ginger Martin is sharing her “Five Alarm Football Party Chili!” Her recipe is below. . . Ginger Martin’s Five Alarm Football Party Chili 2 medium onions, diced 3 cloves garlic,
I moved to Madison in the spring of 1994. I had six years of full time radio experience under my belt and I applied to every radio station I was interested in working at when I arrived.
I love to travel. I certainly wouldn’t call myself a seasoned expert but I have experienced the cultures of a handful of different countries from Honduras to France. I still have a few places on my “list
I have a lot of friends who are always looking for different ways to have fun with their dogs. Socializing with other people and dogs is a great way to create a well balanced pet. So, in
A little over a month ago I posted a blog asking if there was any interest in reading a “Dog Blog” every week where I would feature a listener question about dog behavior or health or training