10 AM - 3 PM Weekdays
|Weekdays||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
1. I used to be quite the equestrian in barrel racing.
2. The sight of blood or needles can make me faint. Literally.
3. I can eat a dozen super fire hot wings and barely break a sweat.
4. I can play the piano, flute, and guitar. (None of them well, anymore)
5. I can sing.
6. I can’t act.
7. When I was little I always wanted to be a veterinarian but….see #2.
8. When I retire I want to open an animal sanctuary.
9. My eyes were blue until I was six. Now they’re green.
10. I actually think spiders are pretty cool but they have the ability to paralyze me with fear.
11. I love snakes.
12. I’ve had seven different pet cats since the age of three.
13. I’ve never eaten a beet.
14. I have eaten chocolate-covered ants. On a dare.
15. I studied abroad for a semester.
16. I don’t have a “favorite” color but I gravitate towards warm colors. Yellow, red, warm lavender.
17. My favorite flowers are lilacs.
18. I could live the rest of my life without chocolate. I don’t have a sweet tooth.
19. I adore cheese.
20. I want to live to be 100. I have a lot of stuff to do.